Introducing – Unlimited Re-Edits
INTRODUCING: UNLIMITED RE-EDITS
For Impossible Things subscribers, we have introduced the ability to re-edit any image originally edited using Impossible Things. This feature can be used an unlimited number of times within the first 24 hours of the original edit.
If you do not see the ‘Number of free re-edits’ line in your Edit Photos dialog, please be sure to update your plugin to the latest version using the DVLOP & THINGS installer found in your things account.
BENEFITS OF RE-EDITS
- EXPLORE DIFFERENT CLOUD STYLES AND PRESETS – Get creative! Unlimited Re-Edits gives you the ability to explore and play without having to worry about the cost of editing. Re-edit your images with different looks, including the newly launched cloud styles from Jose Villa, Two Mann Studios, Chrisman Studios, A Fist Full of Bolts and Eric Floberg.
- FINE TUNE AND ADJUST CUSTOM TUNING – Unlimited re-edits allows you to get your tuning just right.
- RE-EDIT PORTIONS OF AN EVENT WITH A DIFFERENT LOOK OR ADJUSTED TUNING – Want a different look for a particular section of an event? Unlimited Re-edits makes that easy! Edit your whole selection and then go back and re-edit parts that you’d like edited another way.
- MAKE AN EASY CORRECTION IF YOU RAN THE PLUGIN USING THE WRONG/UNINTENDED PRESET
- The system will only remember the original raw photo edited.
- Re-Edits will not:
- Recognize virtual copies of the same photo.
- Recognize any photo sharing the same name.
- The internal memory of edit photos decays after 24 hours. Within the initial 24 hours there is no limit on the amount of re-edits you can perform.